Part 1 : Photographs
คำสั่ง: ฟังคำอธิบาย และเลือกคำตอบที่อธิบายรูปภาพได้ดีที่สุด
1 out of 7
2 out of 7
Part 2: Question-Response
คำสั่ง: ฟังคำถาม และเลือกคำตอบที่ตรงกับเนื้อหาของคำถามมากที่สุด (คำถามและตัวเลือกของแต่ละข้ออยู่ในในไฟล์เสียงแล้ว)
Part 3: Conversations
คำสั่ง: ฟังบทสนทนา และเลือกคำตอบที่ตรงหรือสอดคล้องกับบทสนทนามากที่สุด (คำถามและตัวเลือกของแต่ละข้ออยู่ในในไฟล์เสียงแล้ว)
13. According to the woman, what needs to be modified?
14. What has Sun Nam been tasked with?
15. What does the woman say she will do later today?
16. Why is the man calling?
17. What must the man do?
18. What does the man want to change?
19. What type of event will be catered?
20. What does the man ask the woman to do?
21. Look at the graphic. Which item was on sale?
3 out of 7
Part 4: Talks
คำสั่ง: ฟังบทพูด และเลือกคำตอบที่ตรงกับเนื้อหาบทพูดมากที่สุด
(ไฟล์เสียงประกอบด้วย 3 บทพูด สำหรับข้อ 22 - 24 / 25 - 27 / 28 - 30)
22. Where most likely are the listeners?
23. What is the speaker's newest work about?
24. What will most likely happen at 7:30 p.m.?
25. What does the speaker mention about the commuter train system?
26. What did Mary Stenos do on Wednesday?
27. According to the speaker, why should listeners visit the Web site?
28. What did the speaker fail to do?
29. Look at the graphic. How much will the speaker probably be refunded?
30. What will the speaker do on Friday?
4 out of 7
Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
31. All shelves in the holiday merchandise section need to remain _____ stocked.
32. Carideli Science Museum trustees are expected to be _____ of all the museum's operations.
33. Mr. Okello's promotion means that _____ will supervise a larger team.
34. Juniper Worldwide, Inc., will be _____ payroll service providers on January 1.
35. The Valletta Visitor Centre offers daily boat rides _____ the city's historic waterfront.
36. Ultrora Action's T-Pro tennis shoe is the lightest _____ on the market right now.
37. Duram Biscuit Corp. is able to _____ good deals with its wholesale suppliers
38. At Razani Marketing, there are _____ opportunities for professional advancement.
39. Parking on Dahakno Street will be prohibited for the next few days _____ emergency repairs to water lines.
40. Accountants applying for the training must obtain a _____ from their supervisor.
5 out of 7
Part 6: Text Completion
refer to the following e-mail.
Date: 22 June
Dear Dr. Kho,
Thanks for 41_____ our laboratory yesterday. As always, your expertise 42_____. Our technicians especially benefited from your demonstration of the updated imaging systems, as well as from the general discussion of principles behind the technological advances in the lab setting.
Over the next few months, I will be hiring several more technicians. Would 43_____ be available to lead another session in October? 44_____. Please let me know so we can discuss the details.
6 out of 7
Questions 45-48 refer to the following article.
BRENTON (March 22) – Yesterday, Brenton Railway won a $37 million grant from the Federal Transit Agency. Thanks to the 45_____, construction of the proposed train terminal in Kirk Valley can now begin.
The expansion of the rail system is certainly good news for many in the community. 46_____. Drivers, too, are pleased about the grant. Edgar Simental, 47_____ lives near the planned Kirk Valley Station, says, “What a relief for commuters like me. We have had to endure steadily worsening road traffic 48_____ some time now. I anticipate taking the train instead of my car to work every day as soon as the station opens.”
Part 7: Reading Comprehension
คำสั่ง: อ่านบทความ และเลือกคำตอบที่ถูกต้องที่สุด
Questions 49-50 refer to the following notice.
49. Where would the notice most likely appear?
50. According to the notice, what is available on the website?
Questions 51-55 refer to the following letters and survey.
51. Why did Mr. Sehri write to Ms. Artemis?
52. What is indicated about Vogel Home Store?
53. In the letter, the word "conducting" in paragraph 1, line 2, is closest in meaning to
54. What will Ms. Artemis most likely receive from Vogel Home Store?
55. What does Ms. Artemis mention about Vogel Home Store?
Questions 56-60 refer to the following announcement, instructions, and e-mail.
56. What is NOT suggested about focus group participants?
57. In the instructions, the word "locate" in paragraph 1, line 3, is closest in meaning to
58. What is indicated about study 89?
59. According to the instructions, why were participants provided with name tags?
60. Based on results from the study, what advertisement was the most popular?
7 out of 7