Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
101. All shelves in the holiday merchandise section need to remain _____ stocked.
102. Carideli Science Museum trustees are expected to be _____ of all the museum's operations.
103. Mr. Okello's promotion means that _____ will supervise a larger team.
104. Juniper Worldwide, Inc., will be _____ payroll service providers on January 1.
105. The Valletta Visitor Centre offers daily boat rides _____ the city's historic waterfront.
106. Ultrora Action's T-Pro tennis shoe is the lightest _____ on the market right now.
107. Duram Biscuit Corp. is able to _____ good deals with its wholesale suppliers
108. At Razani Marketing, there are _____ opportunities for professional advancement.
109. Parking on Dahakno Street will be prohibited for the next few days _____ emergency repairs to water lines.
110. Accountants applying for the training must obtain a _____ from their supervisor.
5 out of 7
Part 6: Text Completion
refer to the following e-mail.
Date: 22 June
Dear Dr. Kho,
Thanks for 131_____ our laboratory yesterday. As always, your expertise 132_____. Our technicians especially benefited from your demonstration of the updated imaging systems, as well as from the general discussion of principles behind the technological advances in the lab setting.
Over the next few months, I will be hiring several more technicians. Would 133_____ be available to lead another session in October? 134_____. Please let me know so we can discuss the details.
6 out of 7
Questions 135-138 refer to the following article.
Part 7: Reading Comprehension
Questions 147-148 refer to the following notice.
147. Where would the notice most likely appear?
148. According to the notice, what is available on the website?
Questions 176-180refer to the following letter and survey.
176. Why did Mr. Sehri write to Ms. Artemis?
177. What is indicated about Vogel Home Store?
178. In the letter, the word "conducting" in paragraph 1, line 2, is closest in meaning to
179. What will Ms. Artemis most likely receive from Vogel Home Store?
180. What does Ms. Artemis mention about Vogel Home Store?
Questions 186-190refer to the following announcement, instructions, and e-mail.
186. What is NOT suggested about focus group participants?
187. In the instructions, the word "locate" in paragraph 1, line 3, is closest in meaning to
188. What is indicated about study 89?
189. According to the instructions, why were participants provided with name tags?
190. Based on results from the study, what advertisement was the most popular?
7 out of 7